If you do not UNDERSTAND, ACCEPT, and AGREE to these terms and conditions you are not authorized to access or use Desolmed Education and the platform, in any way, and you should leave, exit, end your session, cancel your appointment or close your connection immediately.
- Desol Medical Solutions Limited: This is the company that runs Desolmed Education as her online learning education platform and may be used interchangeably with “Desolmed” or “Education”, “we”, “us”, or “our”.
- Users: This may be interchangeably used with “you”, “clients”, “members”, or “visitors”.
- Account/Account Information: Account refers to your personal information used in setting up your user’s profile. Account information refers to your name, age, email address, password, phone number, home address, and other information collected while setting up your account.
- Affiliates: These are persons providing Services or Products through the Company or its App or making an order through the Company or its App, as well as suppliers and Practitioners and any subcontractors to the Company.
- Desol Medical Solutions Limited. (“Desolmed Education”, “we”, “us”, or
- We offer online services in the forms of video, audio, and text chat enabling our users to improve knowledge and hone their skills.
- By using this site, you signify your consent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, you may not use this site!
- All of the professionals who convey services through Desolmed Education are independent professionals exclusively responsible for the services each provides to you.
- The Services and Products ordered through the platforms may be provided to you by the Desol Medical Solutions Limited or by a third party. These are the terms and conditions on which Desol Medical Solutions Limited supplies Services, Products, or otherwise contracts with you.
- If a third party provides a Service or Product through the platform, the third party may apply its terms and conditions to the Service or Product provided by it. Please ensure that you carefully read these Terms and the terms and conditions of any third party which provides a Service or Product through the website.
- Desol Medical Solutions Limited does not contract otherwise than on these Terms unless explicitly agreed in writing. If you do not agree with these Terms, you should not use Desolmed Education’s platform or otherwise order or use any Product or Services from the Company.
- The price of the Services or Products will be set out in the Company’s
management or in the Schedules to these Terms at the time of agreement by the Company to provide the Services and or Products. The Company’s prices may change at any time, but price changes will not affect any Services or Products that you have already ordered.
- These prices exclude (i) VAT, where applicable, and unless otherwise stated;
and: (ii) reasonable credit card and other processing fees, where these are incurred by Desol Medical Solutions Limited. Desol Medical Solutions Limited will typically charge or invoice you for the Services or Products at the time you order them. Any amounts charged or invoiced are due and payable upon the invoice being issued unless otherwise specified in these Terms or the website.
- You can pay for Services or Products using a credit or debit card or other
appropriate methods acceptable to our company. Payment for the Services and/or Products and all applicable delivery charges are to be made in advance.
- You understand and acknowledge that subscriptions will automatically renew upon the end of the agreed term unless you provide a written request to the Company to cancel the subscription prior to the end of the relevant subscription period.
- Subscriptions available within the platform may be stated/ changed and are payable up-front in advance. For your convenience, the per-month price may be displayed.