We are Desolmed Education.
Information Collection and Use
- “Personal Information”: means information about you that is personally identifiable to you, such as your contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number, email address; and any other non-public information that is associated with such information (collectively, “Personal Information”).
- “De-Identified Information”: means information that is neither used nor intended to be used to personally identify an individual (you).
- “Cookies”: means the small pieces of information that a Site sends to your browser while you are viewing a website.
- Children under age 18
We do not knowingly allow individuals under the age 18 to create Accounts that allow access to our site.
3. Personal information
The Personal information we collect or maintain may include:
- Your name, age, email address, phone number username, password, and other registration information;
- Billing information that you provide us, such as credit card information
- Information about the computer or mobile device you are using, such as what Internet browser you use, the kind of computer or mobile device you use, and other information about how you use the Site
- Other information you input into the Site or related services
4. How We May Collect Your Information
- When you sign-up for newsletters or other communications from Desolmed Education.
- When you use certain interactive tools and services.
- When you register for or update an existing profile on Desolmed Education site.
- When you provide personal information in a public forum or other community area, or
- When you participate in an online survey.
5. De-Identified Information
We may use De-Identified Information created by us without restriction.
6. Subject to applicable legal restrictions, we may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To create De-identified Information such as aggregate statistics relating to the use of the Service;
- To provide you with the Services;
- To notify you when Site updates are available;
- To improve the quality information through the performance of quality reviews and similar activities;
- To achieve any other purpose for which you provide us Personal Information;
- To market and promote the Site and the Services to users (you);
- For any other purpose for which you give us approval.
7. Modification of Information.
Users will be able to update some of their information through the Site. Desire to amend any information may also be submitted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Your Personal Information collected or provided by you may be disclosed (subject to applicable legal restrictions):
- To sponsors, contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual responsibilities to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To our partners and affiliates.
- As required by law, which can include providing information as required by a court order.
- When we believe in good faith that revelation is necessary to protect your safety or the safety of others, to protect our rights, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a divestiture, merger, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of DesolmedSolutions assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information maintained by the Site is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose revealed by us when you provide the information.
9. Information We Collect via Technology
- Cookies: Both persistent Cookies or session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) to make the Site and Service easier to use, to protect both you and DesolmedSolutions and to make our advertising improved. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you will not be able to stay logged in to the Site.
- Site Action Information: We may save track of some of the actions you take on the Site, such as the content of searches you perform on the Site.
- Access Device and Browser Information: When you access the Site from a computer or other device, we may collect anonymous information from that device, such as the IP (Internet protocol) address, connection speed, browser type and access times (collectively, “Anonymous Information”)
- Mobile Services: We may also collect non-personal information from your computer and/or mobile device. This information is mostly used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you. Examples of information that may be collected and used comprise how you use the website and information about the type of device or computer you use.
Furthermore, in the event our website(s) crashes on your mobile device we will receive information about your mobile device model software version and device carrier, which enables us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our application(s).
10. Information You Share With Third Parties
11. Report Violations
You should report any security violations to us by sending an email to email@example.com
12. Limitations on Deletion of Information
13. Where We Store Your Personal Data & Steps We Take To Keep Your Information Secured
We store all your personal health data – including your primary care information, secondary care information, medication information and diagnostic information – on secure servers. Where you have chosen a password that enables you to access certain parts of our sites/ App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share the password with anyone.
We do not store any credit or debit card information. Payments are processed via a third party payment provider that is fully compliant with Level 1 Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards. Any information including payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology.
Though we employ reasonable and quality physical, electronic and managerial security methods to help protect against unauthorized access to Personal Information. However, please be informed that no data transmission over the Internet or data storage facility can be guaranteed to be absolutely /perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you communicate to us, and you do so at your own risk.
14. Access To Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Any terms used in this policy shall have the same meaning as those used in the Terms. In the event of any conflict between the Terms and this policy, the Terms shall prevail.
By agreeing to the Terms you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy